Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What are the best exercise for toning the upper part of my body without using exercise equipment?

Buy back exercise equipment in our shop.



Question by Jody May: What are the best exercise for toning the upper part of my body without using exercise equipment? I've always had a problem with the upper half of my body. I've been on a diet to lose weight, be toned, and healthier. I watch what I eat and how much I take in. I've been drinking only water and I jog 45 minutes a day 5 days out of the week. I'm looking to tone the upper part of my body, but I don't like using exercise equipment. I need exercises that can tone my arms, stomach, my chest, and especially my back (because I do have back problems). Is there anyone that can suggest any exercises that can tone those areas without using exercise equipment? Best answer:

Answer by Cupcake
Sit Ups...seriously sit ups help a lot especially with helping flatten tummys and they are quiet god as you can do em whilst you watch tv or even read...give it a go Good Luck xxx

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

No comments: